COMMITTED TO THE VISION OF EACH CLIENT
With more than 270 legal professionals, Carey is the largest law firm in Chile. The firm’s attorneys are committed to understanding the clients’ business, challenges and objectives.
- Chilean Pensions Superintendence published provisions that consolidate regulations for the investment in alternative assets.
- “Courts and Environmental Actions”, Lecture Series, Chilean Bar Association, July 2017
- Interview with Jorge Carey by Diario Financiero
- Chilean chapter in ICLG – Lending & Secured Finance 2019
- The path from association to self-regulation and its importance (op-ed Elías Mohor)
- CAM Santiago appoints two Carey lawyers as arbitrators