Skip to content
- Andes Mainstream on the "Supply Tender Process 2015/01" bidding process, and the successful awarding of 3,366 GWh/year to supply energy to the distribution companies of a total of 12,430 GWh/year.
- Trina Solar on the joint venture with Grenergy Renovables for the development, construction and operation of two distributed solar plants.
- A customer on the negotiation of a power purchase and supply agreement with the operator of a photovoltaic solar plant.
- Shikun & Binui Renewable Energy, subsidiary of Shikun & Binui, in the due diligence and purchase of a solar project of approx. 85MW owned by Belectric Chile, subsidiary of Belectric, located in Tarapacá Region. Also we advised them in the drafting, negotiation and execution of the share purchase agreement and development services agreement with Belectric, who will continue the development of the solar project until the construction phase.
ACTIVITIES AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Law Clerk of the Natural Resources, Energy and Environmental Group, Carey (2013-2014).
- Law, Universidad Católica de Chile.