Skip to content
- Several international companies on the defense before the administrative authority by application of the Nutritional Composition of Food and its Advertisement Law.
- A technology company on the execution of the public contract of telematic monitoring of convicts, before Gendarmería de Chile.
- A company on the defense of an administrative proceeding initiated by the Superintendency of Pensions.
- Various companies on filing petitions before the General Comptrollership of the Republic.
- A laboratory on the presentation of an action before the Council for Transparency.
- A solar energy company before the Constitutional Court.
AWARDS AND RECOGNITIONS
- Recognized in Public Law, Chambers Latin America.
ACTIVITIES AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Professor of Graduate Program of Administrative Contracting and Public Procurement, Universidad Católica de Chile (since 2018).
- Professor of Graduate Program "Lawyer before the State", Universidad del Desarrollo (since 2018).
- Professor of the LLM Program, Universidad Católica de Chile (since 2016).
- Professor of Constitutional Law, Universidad Católica de Chile (since 2012).
- Teaching Assistant of Constitutional Law, Universidad Católica de Chile (2006-2012).
- Teaching Assistant of History of Law, Universidad Católica de Chile (2005-2008).
- "To a Moderate Presidentialism: More Legislative and Control Tools for the Congress" in New Constitution or Reform?" Our Proposal: Constitutional Evolution, Legal Publishing, Chile (2014).
- "New Constitutional Jurisprudence about Television: Improvements and Setbacks", Serie Informe Legislativo, N°37, Ediciones LyD (2014).
- "Prohibition of the People Meter and the Indirect Preview Censorship", Sentencias Destacadas, Ediciones LyD (2013).
- "Political Control of Government and Legislation", Revista de Estudios Parlamentario Hemiciclo, N°4 (2011).
- Law, Universidad Católica de Chile (Summa Cum Laude).
- Master in Constitutional Law, Alejandro Silva Bascuñán Award to the best student of the class, Universidad Católica de Chile (2014).
- LL.M., New York University (Fulbright Scholarship and Becas Chile Scholarship) (2015).