Skip to content
- Falabella Inversiones Financieras on the agreement for the sale of Viajes Falabella, its travel services business, to Despegar.com in Chile, Colombia, Perú and Argentina for USD27 million, which included a long-term commercial Alliance to continue the use of the brand Viajes Falabella and the promotion and incentive of Falabella's financial products and fidelization program (CMR Puntos) to Despegar clients. The closing of the transaction is subject to regulatory approvals in Colombia and other customary condition precedents.
- Christus Health and Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile on the implementation of a joint venture for the financing, operation and development of UC Christus, the largest private healthcare network in Chile, which is the owner of Clínica San Carlos de Apoquindo, among other assets. During the last phase of the project, we advised on the corporate structuring of the contribution of relevant assets to the joint venture.
- Falabella on a capital increase and secondary shares offering for a total of USD800 million, of which USD380 million were newly issued shares and USD160 million were secondary shares. The shares were placed through a public auction on the Santiago Stock Exchange, also involving an international private placement (144A/RegS).
ACTIVITIES AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Teaching Asisstant of Comercial & Finance Internacional Law, Universidad de Chile (since 2015).
- Law, Universidad de Chile (Summa Cum Laude).