Skip to content
- Mitsui on an environmental due diligence of an aquaculture concession for the acquisition of a 23.4% equity interest in Salmones Multiexport, a subsidiary of Multiexport Foods, a major Chilean salmon farming, processing and sales company.
- IFM on an environmental due diligence for the sale of Pacific Hydro, a renewable energy company with assets in Australia, Chile and Brazil, to State Power Investment Corp. of China.
- Aislapol on permanent advice on environmental and regulatory matters.
- Team Foods, a Colombian business group, on the acquisition of BredenMaster, BredenMaster Perú and Distribuidora de Productos Alimenticios Los Guindos, Chile´s frozen pre-baked bakery products and pastries market leader.
ACTIVITIES AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Cabinet Advisor, Comptroller General of the Republic (2016-2017).
- Legal Division, Ministry of Environment (2010-2014).
- Professor of Environmental Legislation, Universidad de Chile (2011-2013).
- Professor of Environmental Legislation, Universidad Católica de Valparaíso (2010).
- Teaching Assistant of Administrative Environmental Law, Universidad Católica de Valparaíso (2008-2009).
- Member of the Chilean Bar Association.
- Co-author of "Economic Instruments for Air Quality Management: Application of Emissions Taxes and Permits in Chile", Estudios Públicos N° 135 (2014).
- Author of "Protected Areas in the Marine and Coastal Space", Environmental Justice, Law and Management Instruments of the Marine and Coastal Space (2013).
- Author of "Legal and Environmental Conflicts in the Marine and Coastal Space", Environmental Justice, Law and Management Instruments of the Marine and Coastal Space (2013).
- Speaker in "Impacts of the New Environmental Institutionality", DICTUC (2013).
- Speaker in XX Congress of Sanitary Engineering, AIDIS Chile (2013).
- Law, Universidad Católica de Valparaíso.
- Degree in Administrative Law, Universidad Católica de Valparaíso (2010).
- Research Residency, University of Hamburg, Germany (2009).